Lightheaded for 3 months now numbness and tingling in arms,legs, feet, hands. No doctor can find anything wrong. im terrified! any advice?

In brief: Depends on workup

No need to be terrified; your taxes are still due on April 15 aren't they? Or are you getting a refund? Are you getting your BILLIONS BACK THIS YEAR? The fact is you're 22, young, & spry & on edge a bit from the sound of things.
BREATHE & realize that when doctorS don't find anything then, you may be letting anxiousness get the best of you. Be happy to help: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi

In brief: Depends on workup

Dr. J Bertroche

In brief: Hmmm

I would need more information, but with the limited info I have, I'd guess either a panic disorder of some kind, so seeing a psychiatrist can help.
It could also be a whole range of neurological problems, including vitamin deficiencies, diabetes, or infection. Sometimes, these symptoms can be related to Lyme Disease.

In brief: Hmmm

Dr. Eric Weisman