Can i pass a drug test using one day old urine cheap drug test by the way?

Dr. Stuart Rosan

In brief: Drug test

Probably not, since most likely won't be accurate and outside urines are usually never accepted Also it really depends on what facility is doing the testing and also what drugs are being tested for. Usually drug screens are very supervised and depending on the company doing it, might have to be observed by another person to avoid any illegal tampering of the urine.

In brief: Drug test

Dr. Kevin Frey

In brief: Unlikely

Most drug tests are done in such as way as to detect these sorts of things.
For instance, a good drug test will measure the temperature and will often check for any adulterants. Furthermore, most centers will not allow you to go into the bathroom with a sample in your pocket. I would suggest just not putting yourself in a position where you would have to consider doing this. Good luck!

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Steven Seres