What causes sharp pain above the left breast and under left arm down to the finger tips.?

Pain above breast. If pain is felt on/above breast and on chest, most importantly is not from the heart! nerves from the neck spine covers the area from above breast to the arms and fingers. When there is pressure on the trajectory of the nerve, pain irradiates along the nerves. Or pain can be just strictly cause by chest problem unrelated to nerves = heart and lung and esophageal prob result in same pain trajectory.
SHARP PAIN LEFT ARM. Depends how long this has been going on. Also depends upon your age. It could be the beginning of shingles. If you are an older person, it could be a heart ailment. See your doctor . . .Soon!