Where can I get an IUI done at?

Fertility specialist. While some obgyns do IUIs, your best bet is to see a reproductive endocrinologist, which is a fertility specialist, in your area. We all do these types of procedures all of the time. He or she will determine whether it is appropriate and what if any drugs and/or tests need to be done along with it.