Will I have the side effects of paxil (paroxetine) and Zoloft if I only consume them sometimes for premature ejaculation? Are the side effects really bad?

No. Side effects are usually minimal and would be even less is meds are taken intermittently.
Here are some ... Known to us, nothing is free but always comes with a price, and behind what we know always still hides a lot what we do know. Besides, doctors have never cured anyone or anything but just help people with lifestyle, behavioral modification, and drugs so to modify their inside and outside environments to enhance self-healing process for optimal functional recovery with their own strength. So, keep.