Would female Viagra (sildenafil) help with sexual dysfunction caused by antidepressants ?

Dr. Mark Shukhman
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Yes and no

I assume you are asking about the use of Viagra (sildenafil) for women with sexual dysfunctions caused by antidepressants.
It might work, but the typical problems from antidepressants are normally not about the blood flow to the clitoris. They are lack of desire and inability to climax. For this, other medications might work better. Sorry I am limited in numbers of words for the answer. Talk to your doctor or

In brief: Yes and no

Dr. Jane Van Dis