A few years ago I noticed my clit ripped a little after sex and now ive noticed its like ripped all the way up, its sensitive and I want it to heal...

Please use lubricant. It is not uncommon for women's labia, vagina or the tissue around her clitorus to tear during sex. this is less likely to happen if you are "excited" and "wet" prior to insertion of a finger, toy or penis. If you are not "wet" enough, please use a silicone based lube. A brand name I like is PINK. The water based lubes can dry out and get sticky. make sure your lube works with condoms.
Gyne surgery. This sounds serious - your OB-GYN should be skilled and able to fix anatomical or traumatic injuries, do not think you need a plastic surgeon. May need to re-assess your sex routines if this is causing your genitals damage on a regular basis.