My period was 20 days late and now I have been spotting for 6 days and my pee is clear and it doesn't smell like new blood?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Irregular periods

Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat.
If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.

In brief: Irregular periods

Dr. Zoltan Saary
If you were sexually active over the past few weeks, you maybe early pregnant and staining and/or bleeding could be the symptoms of loosing it! Have a pregnancy test and schedule an appointment to be seen!
Dr. Jane Van Dis