Can I take an otc antihistamine along with bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) and prednisone? It is not for allergic reaction from bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim), just for pollen allergy

Dr. Corey Clay
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

However, you may find that the prednisone (assuming you're using it for something else) helps more for the pollen allergy than antihistamine.
If you are receiving treatment for chronic or worsening sinus pressure/infection, then I strongly recommend seeing an Allergist to get help in the future. Recurrent sinus infections will persist unless the allergy is addressed properly. Good luck!

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau

They all can be used at the same time

They all can be used at the same time