Hello I am taking atarax 50 mg for insomnia, but from 2 days my heart rate reaches 110 bpm. Is it Secure? What should I do? Should I take inderal (propranolol)?

Stop it. there is a recent warning issued re. cardiovascular problem associated with Atarax which tends to spend up the heart rate due to its anti-cholinergic activities. Avoid taking Atarax and probably also Benadryl (diphenhydramine) as a sleeping aid. You shouldn't take another medication to counteract the side effect from another. Avoidance is the key.