I broke my foot and was given percocet .Now I have red bumps over my whole body what should I do?

Pathology

In brief: Discontinue

This is probably urticaria / "hives" from the percocet.
If they are itchy and blanch on pressure, this is a good bet. Contact the prescriber and try to get a different rx for pain; use as little of the Percocet as you can until then. If the rash does not blanch, it's more serious and needs to be seen in the office. Note for future reference that you got "the hives" from percocet.

In brief: Discontinue

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Even if not truely "allergic" still a medication reaction and needs to be discontinued immediately. If you still need analgesics, ask your doctor for alternatives using a different chemical class to try to see if you can tolerate that.
Dr. Martin Schaeffer
Pain Management

In brief: Call your provider.

Stop the medication and inform the provider who prescribed the medicine.
He/she will most likely want to obtain more information from you regarding the reaction and may want to take additional measure. Note this reaction to this medication in your permanent medical file.

In brief: Call your provider.

Dr. Martin Schaeffer
Dr. Martin Schaeffer
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine