How many times in a day&what's the best time will I feed oatmeal cereal to my 6mos old baby?When can I start other foods after a month of cereal?

Dr. Tanya Russo

In brief: Food introduction

The general recommendation for food introduction in infants is rice cereal at 4 months, vegetables at 5 months, fruits and fruit juices at 6 months, finger foods & meats at 9 months.
A three meal two snack schedule is the usual goal, but adapting this schedule to your family's normal routine should be fine as long as your baby is comfortable and gaining weight appropriately.

In brief: Food introduction

Dr. Tanya Russo
Dr. Tanya Russo
Dr. Jonathan Jassey