Does Chlorphenamine Maleate interfere with birth control pills (Yaz)?

No interaction w Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) As per LexiComp and ePocrates, there is no interaction between Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) and chlorpheniramine maleate (an antihistamine). Likewise, there is no interaction between Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) and chlorpheniramine with the decongestants ephedrine or pseudoephedrine or phenylephrine, with the cough suppressant dextromethorphan, with the expectorant guaifenesine, or with acetaminophen.