If I have a fever blister on lip can it go to my eyes or under eye I have anxiety and this is worrying me under eye feels tingling idk if cause anxiet?

Dr. Felicia Mata
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Lip blister

depending on the causative factor can (viral or bacterial) or cannot (trauma) spread anywhere in the face.

In brief: Lip blister

Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

Yes it can go in your eye if it is not healed and you touch it and then touch your eye.
The eye is a perfect breeding ground for this. Be careful where you touch and do not kiss anyone, including little children / infants until this is healed, as you may give it to them. Good Luck, it will go away in 10 - 14 days.

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: HSV-1 blisters

HSV-1 blisters can occur on many different parts of the body but are most common on or around the lips.
HSV is contagious and may be transmitted by any contact with the blisters until the sore is healed. There is no cure for cold sores.

In brief: HSV-1 blisters