I have a polycystic LT ovary with 5 cysts and re grown a cyst on my rt after surgery 6 mths ago , I'm constantly in pain , should i get them removed ?

Dr. Venkata Vallury

In brief: Cyst

have you tried birth control pills it may help with the pain if not then surgery

In brief: Cyst

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Diagnosis?

Before you consider getting anything removed you need a diagnosis to explain "why" you have pain.
Polycystic ovaries are never a cause of pelvic pain. If you mean ovarian cysts OTHER than polycystic ovaries, maybe, but not PCOS. If your doctor(s) cannot explain to you, I'd get another opinion from an expert on your best plan... shame to remove ovaries and still hurt. Good wishes!

In brief: Diagnosis?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham