Crazy thing I have a rash that is above both my eyelids, above my nose (like a unibrow). And below my left eye. It is itchy, dry and scaly. ?

Pathology

In brief: Seborrhea?

While this sounds like seborrheic dermatitis, no one can answer this without seeing it.
If it isn't gone in two weeks, and a trial of over-the-counter Hydrocortisone fails, check with your family physician; no rush. I'm glad you are taking a proactive approach to your health. Good luck.

In brief: Seborrhea?

Dr. Pamela Moore

In brief: See your doctor

There are many causes of rashes but the one you are describing is suspicious for an autoimmune disease such as lupus.
It may be nothing but if it is due to an immune problem, you want to have it diagnosed as soon as possible. I would recommend evaluation by your doctor as soon as possible.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Pamela Moore
Dr. Pamela Moore