Why am I having random bruises?

Can't tell yet. If the situation gets worse, or persists for more than 2 weeks, get with your family physician for the workup of a coagulation problem. You'll get a focused physical exam, a platelet count, and possibly a bleeding time, prothrombin time and ptt. It's important not to miss adult-onset bleeding problems. If you are taking a new medication, call the prescriber now.
Check lipoprotein a. Check your lipoprotein a levels this can cause vessel damage and blood blisters if high take Niacin to heal.
Bruising. Wonder what medications u r taking, & if there is history in your family of bleeding disorders. Have your pcp check u out.