Why does my legs feel weak and shaky? My body is trembleing, I barely sleep at night, cant concentrate, nausea,

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Anxiety

A chronic anxiety state is likely but a checkup with your Physician is needed to rule out thyroid disease,anemia,etc.
Your physician may refer you for stress management therapy and possibly prescribe a mild tranquilizer for a limited period as well.

In brief: Anxiety

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: TryTheTalkingCure

These are pretty classic signs of anxiety/nervousness or something that causes it besides psychic upset(like thyroid problems).
Sometimes can be the side effect of a medication or combination of medications-but most commonly it's from some inner turmoil or conflict or fear of something.Lasting long enough it can really drag you down and cause other medical problems,so see a doctor or counselor soon

In brief: TryTheTalkingCure

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Arnon Rubin