Can you take together 10 mg lexapro (escitalopram), 25 mg lamotrigine 1200 mg fish oil and 1000 mg acetaminofen?

Yes, but... Lexapro, (escitalopram) Lamictal, and Fish Oil are often co-prescribed. If fish oil is being used for therapeutic benefit, its good to know the EPA content of the capsules. EPA (not total fish oil weight) needs to be around 1000 to 1500 mg per day to impact mood (FYI). Acetaminophen at 1000 mg - as an occasional dose - is fine to take s the above. Frequent use, though, is to be avoided.