One must consume less calories than they burn.I eat very small amounts of food which mainly consists of vegetables. I move A LOT. No weight loss.Why?

In brief: First point is true

"One must consume less calories than they burn" or else one will not lose any weight.
Even if one is eating apparently small amounts of food, and moving a lot, the laws of nature do not change... meaning there will not be weight loss until the number of calories absorbed into one's body is less than the number of calories burned each day. This is always true for normal, healthy people.

In brief: First point is true

Dr. Peter Kurzweil