Periodic months-long rash on arms and legs, worse with water and exercise, red small bumps, itches and skin peels easily leaving burning red skin,?

Dermatologist. For such a persistent,extensive and uncomfortable eruption it's time to consult a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment.This may be a stubborn form of eczema that requires a skilled specialist.