Disabilitating pain that comes and goes that moved from left shoulder to both sides of neck, then right hand side mid back now its in lower right arm?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Myofascial?
This could be myofascial or muscular pain.
The medical condition with widespread myofascial pain that charteristically does this is fibromyalgia. You evaluation will see if this is the problem: muscle tender sites, poor sleep, poor control of stress - these are some of the things we find.

In brief: Myofascial?
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Gregory Harvey
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Pinched nerve
I would be concerned that your pain maybe coming from a pinched nerve in your neck.
I would suggest seeing a neurologist, orthopedist or neurosurgeon for an evaluation and testing. This may include a MRI and an emg/ncs (nerve test ).

In brief: Pinched nerve
Dr. Gregory Harvey
Dr. Gregory Harvey
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine