I am having weird vaginal discharge please help?

You haven't . Described the discharge. If you have a change in color, texture, odor or amount of vaginal discharge ; problems such as pain, itching burning with urination or sex or redness/swelling then it is best to see your gynecologist for evaluation ; accurate assessment.
See below. If your discharge is painful, itchy or malodorous, see your family doctor.