I've got dentist phobia bad only cause Iam afraid of being numb and that cause damage n stay numb or damage a nerve or break jaw when pulling teeth ?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Dental Phobia

Not having proper dental care is more likely to cause serious injury to your dental and medical health.
Risks are minimal. I congratulate you for seeking help here and through therapy. Find a compassionate dentist who is highly recommended and treats phobic patients and you can get past this obstacle and be healthier and happier for it. Best wishes.

In brief: Dental Phobia

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Comfort zone

The appropriate anesthesia depends on the complexity of the dental treatment and your own comfort zone.
With the profound local anesthesia and IV sedation you will have no recall of the events of the dental treatment or experience any pain. In your case IV sedation is recommended. Best of luck.

In brief: Comfort zone