Twice this week I have woken up in the dark and my vision in one eye appeared to have a black spot in it. I have been battling nasal congestion and what I believe to be allergies. I am a 25 yrO male who has been suffering from various symptoms for the pas

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Visual disturbance

Could be from congestion because when you sleep the fluids from congestion flow into the eye area.
Would elevate head of bed with pillow between mattress and boxspring. That being said follow up today with optometrist(lenscrafters, hour eyes) as they can get a good look at the eye and are accesible and can tell you if something in the eye needs immediate attention. f/u w/ doc may need antibiotics

In brief: Visual disturbance

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Adam Smith