I have constipation and bloating and gas that's hard to pass pain in lower right abdomen I took mirilax, suppository, 2 dulcalax, 2 gas x pills ?

Dr. Bahman Omrani
Pain Management

In brief: Possible obstruction

difficulty or inability to pass gas along with abdominal may could be indicative of obstruction or other concerning abnormality involving the lower part of the GI tract.
Without having access to further information this should be evaluated by your doctor.

In brief: Possible obstruction

Dr. Bahman Omrani
Dr. Bahman Omrani
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: RLQ pain, bloating

How long have you had this pain? and have you had constipation like this before? A concern in a young adult with RLQ pain is appendicitis, so if 24 hours would go to ER. May also be ovarian issue For constipation would drink 3-4 liters water /gatorade a day so as not to dilute sodium and eat high fiber food like , kale, barley oats ,lental brown rice /day once you are cleared re; appendicitis

In brief: RLQ pain, bloating

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Marsha Davis