Im a 39 yr old female . I just found a hard knot/lump under my left breast. Its small and feels like it is on my rib. Should i be concerned??

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Get it checked

Any knot or lump in the breast must be cheked by your family doctor or Gynecolgist asap So make an appointment and get it checked

In brief: Get it checked

Dr. Bahman Omrani
Pain Management

In brief: Hope for the best

hopefully this turns out to be a benign finding such a lipoma.
However, given its anatomical locations, other things should be evaluated for. The physical exam and bedside ultrasound may hold the answer. Please see your doctor asap to address your concerns.

In brief: Hope for the best

Dr. Thalia Lopez

In brief: Breast lump

Anytime there is a new lump that you have concerns about, you need to be seen by a doctor. It may be your rib but it needs to be properly examined and possibly imaged to be certain.
Please call your doctor.

In brief: Breast lump

Please call your doctor.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham