What can I do for diabetic neuropathy? My feet burn all the time and losing some feeling in my feet.

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Many things

Diabetic neuropathy can be awful to endure.
First it's crucial to control your diabetes as well as possible. Many nutrients and supplements can help including benfotiamine & alpha lipoic acid- see www.drwhitaker.com/treatment-for-diabetic-neuropathy Frequency specific microcurrent may help-see frequencyspecific.com Also consider acupuncture and homeopathy. See www.tinyurl.com/nhza6vd re: diabetes

In brief: Many things

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Diabetes

Tingling/numbness in feet, cuts/bruises that are slow to heal, loss of feelings in feet due to neuropathy, and dry skin which may peel or crack.
Best to consult a Neurologist that can work closely with your Endocrinologist.

In brief: Diabetes

Dr. Eric Weisman