Twitching in my right index finger along with pain in my wrist and palm. No tingling sensation or burning. Carpal tunnel. I type all day.

Possibly CTS. With your typing history, it is certainly possible for you to have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. This can give you sensory changes in the thumb, index, middle fingers. However, you can just have pain and weakness. Anti inflammatory medications may help as well as rest or splinting. I would see someone to be evaluated so you can get some relief. Good luck!