How can I make my nervus system strong ?

In brief: Stress/Depression
If you feel your nervous system needs to be stronger, you are probably suffering stress symptoms which will lead to depression if it has not already.
A mental health evaluation is the start.

In brief: Stress/Depression
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. Jeffrey Junig
In brief: Probably OK
Your nervous system is probably plenty strong, provided you are not damaging it with drugs, poor diet, excess stress, etc.
The best thing for the nervous system is the same as all bodily systems; healthy diet, excercise, mental stimulation, interacting with other people, keeping busy.. Avoiding cigarettes or pot smoking, and using alcohol sparingly.

In brief: Probably OK
Dr. Jeffrey Junig
Dr. Jeffrey Junig
Dr. Katharine Garnier
If your vegetarian, or eat poorly, a B complex vitamin with B-12 and folate would be a good idea also.
Dr. Eric Weisman