I have dull upper right abdominal pain. Itchy skin fatigue and diarrhea. All my blood test, ct, ultrasound comes back negative. What should I do?

RUQ anatomy. Anatomically, the right upper quadrant (RUQ) of the abdomen includes: liver, gallbladder, pancreatic head, bile ducts and ampulla, c-loop of the duodenum, stomach antrum and pylorus, the hepatic flexure of the colon. Don't forget the diaphragm and lower chest are pretty close by. The abdominal musculature, ribs, and skin can all contribute as well to localizing RUQ pain. Re-exam is appropriate.
A gastroenterologist. You may need a referral to a gastroenterologist for a colonoscopy with biopsies. If you have a bowel problem she will diagnose this and start you on treatment. She may also do an endoscopy and check out the stomach and duodenum. If the problem is the small bowel or the liver, she will run tests specific to that and help you get a diagnosis as well inprove your symptoms. Fell better soon.

Related Questions

Have dull upper right abdominal pain which I feel every half an hour or so. And Itchy skin. Thanks so much?

Gallbladder. Sounds like the possibility of a gallbladder issue, stones or inflammation. Definitely important to have an examination and likely some blood tests and an ultrasound. Read more...