How do I fix my problem of not ovulating? What tips do you have for me. I want to ovulate :(

Dr. Luis Gonzalez
In brief: Vaginal Dryness
Loss of vaginal lubrication often follows the decrease of estrogen from your ovaries.
This diminution of hormones may happen before menopause. Over the counter lubricants are a quick fix. Estrogen will increase natural lubrication and improve the elasticity of the vagina.Proper evaluation by a gynecologist will help to find the answer.

In brief: Vaginal Dryness
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
In brief: Ovulation
First, the cause for your anovulation needs to be diagnosed.
A complete hormonal work up, pelvic imaging and laparoscopy may help. Low thyroid function, polycystic ovary syndrome, extreme weight changes and stress are but a few associated conditions. Ovulation induction with medication is often successful . See your doctor.

In brief: Ovulation
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Edward Neilsen
In brief: Depends on the cause
Not ovulating..
..This is common for one or two cycles per year for any woman, but if this occurs more often, you really need a work-up. Pcos can do this, and can sometimes be treated with metformin, a medication also used for diabetes. Maintaining a healthy weight (not too high or low) can also help. Sometimes cycling for a few months on birth control pills is neccessary.

In brief: Depends on the cause
Not ovulating..
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Adam Levy