What does it mean my white blood cells is up in my urine? What kind of infection could it be. My doctor said my uti is clear

Dr. Fred McCurdy
Pediatrics - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Pyuria

White cells in your urine can come from anywhere in your genitourinary system to include the vagina and paravaginal area.
My suggestion: go to your doctor and get a urine after thoroughly cleaning the entire area around your urethra and while voiding, spread your labia so that the urine goes from bladder into cup and get urine in the cup after you start peeing, not right away.

In brief: Pyuria

Dr. Fred McCurdy
Dr. Fred McCurdy
Dr. Jane Van Dis