Why has it been so difficult for me to get my norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) filled since the change oregon made reguarding its class and regulation last year?

Dr. Shawn Dalton-bethea
Pain Management

In brief: DEA Hydrocodone Law

10/6/14 was the last day that medical providers could call in any version of hydrocodone based scripts like your Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen).
Because scripts like yours can only be written, this has changed who will write for this type of medicine anymore. It has forced some admin changes within medical offices. Some have stopped writing for it b/c these scripts are considered to be a headache to deal with now.

In brief: DEA Hydrocodone Law

Dr. Shawn Dalton-bethea
Dr. Shawn Dalton-bethea
Dr. Vikram Patel