Why do my fingers and jaw lock as if being pulled by ligaments involuntarily? Tetnus issued in 2003. Happens when forcing in fingers. Jaw, randomly

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management
In brief: Lockjaw and Tetanus
Stiffness in your jaw muscles, also called trismus, is usually the first symptom of tetanus to develop.
This is sometimes known as lockjaw. However, if your issue was in 2003 other cause of trismus including dental infection could be the reason. See your dentist for evaluation.

In brief: Lockjaw and Tetanus
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Please explain
Did you have tetnus in 2003, if those symtomps look like you had before? Let me know.

In brief: Please explain
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. H. sam Tadros
Dentistry - Prosthodontics
In brief: Tetanus jaw lock
i don't believe the jaw locking is in relation to tetanus as this disease occurred in 2003? I would recommend a consultation with your dentist for possible TMJ issues or your physician about this matter possible arthritis maybe another factor?

In brief: Tetanus jaw lock
Dr. H. sam Tadros
Dr. H. sam Tadros
Dr. Eric Weisman