Im trying to eat healthier how can I start and what should I eat ?

Dr. Debra Carter-Miller
In brief: Healthy eating
Start by eating only fresh whole foods and avoiding refined, processed foods.
I also suggest generally only non-hydrogenated oils, such as olive oil. Also, generally avoid white bread, refined cereals, and eat at least 3 servings of fish weekly. Never skip breakfast, and do not eat after 6 pm. Have 6 servings of fresh fruit and veges daily, but twice as many grren, leafy veges as fruits.

In brief: Healthy eating
Dr. Debra Carter-Miller
Dr. Debra Carter-Miller
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Bariatrics
In brief: Change mindset
Eating healthy is easier if you are able look at a bowl of green beans and really love it.
Also, you need to be able to look at a piece of pizza and see grease and lard and make you feel sick. You need to reverse years of tv brainwashing. Think healthy. Daily exercise actually helps you eat healthy also.

In brief: Change mindset
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
In brief: No POP
Stop drinking any pop, stop snucking on simple carbs, don't eat for at least 3 hrs before a bed time.
Start today , in 3 m's you see a significant wt.Loss.Exercise 45-60 min a day.Good lack.

In brief: No POP
Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski
Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine