What exercises can I do at home to lose fat without hurting my joints? I have no equipment. Also, how many calories should I eat and burn everyday?

Dr. Martin Fried
General Practice

In brief: 7 minute

7 minute work out- jumping jacks, pushups, lunges, squat thrusts, and wall sits, abdominal crunches, step up on to a chair ( 7 minute app for free).
The number of calories you need to eat, to lose some fat should be about 500 calories less than you need based on age, weight, height and degree of activity. Check on line or consult a nutrition specialist

In brief: 7 minute

Dr. Martin Fried
Dr. Martin Fried
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine