I had a high fever I went delirious my body ached and I was slightly light headed today a clear liquid runs from my nose and swollen neck sore throat?

Dr. Michelle Huggins

In brief: Viral infection is .

Acute viral upper respiratory infection is the most likely.
Alternate tylenol (acetaminophen) and ibuprofen for bodyaches and fever; gargle with warm salt water and drink plenty of fluids. Rest. Allow a total of 5-7 days to improvement.

In brief: Viral infection is .

Dr. Michelle Huggins
Dr. Michelle Huggins
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Consult Doctor

You have high fever but you did not say how high bu must be quite high to make you delirious.
And swollen neck and sore throat You seem to have an infection possibly bacterial and may need Antibiotics Make an apt with your doctor or go to ER

In brief: Consult Doctor

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Eric Weisman