I've had fasiculations for 2 years, worsened by bright florescent lighting. I have a DVA in temporal lobe. Am I actually having simple partial seizures?

Electroencephalogram. The best way to evaluate if you are having simple partial seizures is to consult a neurologist and have an EEG. It is essential that the EEG be done while you are having the twitching. If no twitching occurs during the routine EEG, then arrange for a prolonged study in the lab or an ambulatory EEG, which can record over a 24 hour period.