Missed period for 2 month and urine pregnancy test came up negative?

Few reasons. There are a few questions to consider. Have you lost weight recently, changed activity level or been under a lot of stress? What was the age your mother/grandmother went through menopause? If you do not have another menstrual cycle in coming month and pregnancy test is negative, I'd go to your internist for further assessment to cause.
See your GYN. To figure out what is going on, it is a great idea to see you GYN...