The last 2 days I've been experiencing pain on my right sight around my liver n gallbladder. It is swollen. There is now small bruise in that area.

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Right sided abdomina

Liver and/or gall bladder problems would not cause a bruise to form on the abdominal wall unless there was marked pressure on this area during an examination.
Is there a history of some injury to your right upper abdominal muscles? Nevertheless in view of your persistent symptoms, you should be examined by a physician who will order any appropriate tests in order to make a diagnosis.

In brief: Right sided abdomina

Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery