Upper left wisdom only one side is through my gums been having light pressure in that side of my head followed my often feeling my pulse in my gums where the tooth is.. Is this normal?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Wisdom teeth

Sometimes wisdom teeth are valuable asset when healthy and properly aligned, but more often, they are misaligned and require removal.
The removal of wisdom teeth is one of the most common procedures at ages 15-24. See your dentist for evaluation, x-rays, treatment or referral to OS.

In brief: Wisdom teeth

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

Yes, common symptoms.
For proper guidance, see the wisdom tooth expert. For best results with wisdom teeth, make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.

Yes, common symptoms.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia

In brief: Dental visit

Since there is no normal in dentistry, suggest you schedule a dental visit to xray and evaluate the problem for treatment

In brief: Dental visit

Dr. Charles Lockhart
Dr. Charles Lockhart
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine