Why am I so tired in the morning? Cant even get out of bed. Feels like I haven't slept in ages when I wake up in the morning . What is wrong?

Dr. Samoon Ahmad
In brief: Sleep Disorders
I agree, sleep apnea and depression are two of the reasons for non-restorative sleep, but other sleep conditions under the spectrum of sleep disorders should be entertained and as mentioned before , a consultation with a psychiatrist or primary care is necessary for further evaluation and eventually a sleep study.

In brief: Sleep Disorders
Dr. Samoon Ahmad
Dr. Samoon Ahmad
In brief: Depression or Apnea
Depression and sleep apnea are the two that are the most common reasons for non-restorative sleep.
Talk to your primary care physician and then get a referral to a sleep center for a study and/or a mental health professional for an evaluation.

In brief: Depression or Apnea
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. Marsha Davis