Lower chest pain when I breathe but only on the left side, pressure to the head and left ear ache?

Dr. Renee Russell

In brief: Sinus infection

This is a possible sinus infection with the pressure in the head and earache.
The pain in your chest when you breathe could be pleurisy. This is an inflammation of the lining of the lungs. I recommend seeing your doctor. You may need antibiotics, but most importantly, your doctor can listen to your lungs and make sure you are not developing a pneumonia.

In brief: Sinus infection

Dr. Renee Russell
Dr. Renee Russell

In brief: See a doctor

if you are not having fever,it could be a simple allergy,causing sinus reaction causing dry cough and eventually pain in lower ribs,and causing the frontal sinus headache,and the ear symptoms.
hydrate well,treat symptoms with OTC medication.not better,or cough becomes productive,or start having chills or fever.see your doctor.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine