I feel sick to my stomach for weeks at a time. Along with the nausea, I get headaches, joint aches, pain throughout my body, foggy thinking & fatigue?

Dr. Corey Clay
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Tough to know

Could be as straight forward as vitamin deficiency or as complicated as mast cell activation disorder. Consider a virtual consult to discuss more about the nature and timing of symptoms and context of your medical history.
I hope you find relief soon!

In brief: Tough to know

I hope you find relief soon!
Dr. Corey Clay
Dr. Corey Clay
Dr. Jerald Ratner

In brief: Check it out

Your symptoms could be due to an autoimmune disease, psychiatric causes, and other physical reasons.
Check it out with your Primary Care Physician as to the cause of these symptoms.

In brief: Check it out

Dr. Jerald Ratner
Dr. Jerald Ratner
Dr. Vicken Poochikian