I've had rsi for 7yrs. I have pain & tightness with movement in upper arms/shoulders & recurring carpal tunnel symptoms. Will I heal eventually?

Possibly. Rsi or repetitive stress needs to be treated comprehensively, that is you need to focus globally i.E not just on specific components of the rsi like cts but on overall use of your body, everything from neck and shoulder posture, sitting positions, breathing and stress relief etc.. And not just at work, also at home, when driving, hobbies, sports etc.. Phase 1 is improvement, phase 2 prevention.
Reflex Sympathetic. Reflex sympathetic dystrophy is part of a category of complex regional pain syndrome type 1. It can resolve but as with your experience it can last for years. For best results it should be treated early. Delay can lead to tissue atrophy and tightness in the tissue due to contractures. This may be where you are. Evaluation, testing, exercise programs and medication are part of the therapy.