Hi I am having psoriasis. Recently I had blood test . Everything is normal except 25 OH VITAMIN - 12.9 ng /ml E.S.R -20 mm/1 Hr MCHC 35 % can you suggest me something out of these figures .. Is it a condition for arthritis ?

Pathology

In brief: Labs

Lab results are meaningful only in the context of the person.
High MCHC in a healthy person may simply be a problem with the calibration of the machine or reflect that reference ranges are set so that a few percent of healthies fall outside on either end. I'd ignore sed rate / ESR. You'll do yourself a huge favor if you address the vitamin D issue -- sunlight, diet, supplements.

In brief: Labs