I have steriodal creme for my exzema but it is not working to well I am a college athlete and sweat a lot and my rash wont stop flaring?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: See doc

You may need short course of oral medications.
Once under better control, the creams can be changed as part of a regimen of barrier repair cream, essential fatty acids such as flaxseed oil, and possible food allergen avoidance.For the seating use absorbent powder prior to exercise to decrease friction.

In brief: See doc

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Try to avoid overuse of soap, ie limit to groin, under arms only and try Cerave or Cetaphil CREAM all over after using the steroid cream to areas actively affected. Iff not improved in about 2 weeks, best to get checked. You might have an infection overlying those compromised areas of eczema.
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine