What kind of treatmments are available for serious back pain and already had surgery and is there another way besides medication , pain managment?

Dr. Cheryl White
Pain Management

In brief: Spinal Cord Stim

Evaluation with a reptable pain management physician who can evaluate then implant the stim, after a trial.
Nice thing about a spinal cord stim is that you can and indeed are required to, try it for a few days before the permanent implantation.

In brief: Spinal Cord Stim

Dr. Cheryl White
Dr. Cheryl White
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

In brief: 1

An excellent treatment for failed back surgery is a spinal cord stimulator. In my practice the number one reason for implantation of a stimulator is failed back surgery.
Each of the companies that make them (medtronic, boston scientific, and st jude neuromodulation) all have excellent patient information sites.

In brief: 1

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery