If at night while sleeping I have to go to urinate, I never wake up but control n sleep n do it in the Morning as I'm really lazy, will it cause stone?

Dr. Rashed Hasan
Pediatrics - Critical Care

In brief: Kidney stones

unless you have predisposing conditions such as excessive excretion of calcium or uric acid, you should not

In brief: Kidney stones

Dr. Rashed Hasan
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: Shouldn't

This should not cause a kidney or bladder stone.
These are typically caused by metabolic problems, or a physical blockage of the outflow from the bladder. If youre worried, sleep with an old water bottle or similar container next to your bed and pee in that. Don't mix it up with the regular glasses! Hope this helps!

In brief: Shouldn't

Dr. David Earle
Dr. David Earle
Dr. Vicken Poochikian